Bupa Acıbadem Sigorta provides you cover with the critical illness insurance when you encounter illnesses that may threaten your life that are commonly seen and poses a high risk...
Critical illnesses insurance provides financial security in order to preserve you and your family's life standards against the critical illnesses that cause financial stress, starting from the diagnosis stage.
What Does critical illness insurance cover?
Critical illness insurance provides cover for 13 illnesses.
- Heart attack
- Coronary Bypass surgery
- Kidney failure
- Organ transplantation
- Loss of limb
- Loss of hearing
- Heart valve implant
- Motor neuron illness
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Major burns
Why should you have a critical illness insurance?
- To receive the best treatment against critical illnesses,
- To provide financial security against the financial stress resulting from the treatment,
- During troubled times when facing with huge expenditures and it will be challenging to work physically, to avoid facing financial stress,
- In events of death due to illness, ensuring that your family does not face financial stress,
- You can obtain a critical illness insurance